Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WHAT DO I DO WHEN IM IN AN ACCIDENT

I've seen a few accidents this past week, not me thank god. The questions about what to do when in an accident are many. So I happen across the Michigan auto accident attorney site that i thought really said it like it was and informed a person about the things that go on when dealing with accidents or even personal injury cases. I spent a lot of time on the site started to think like a lawyer guess Imissed my calling since I'm 44 now. When it comes to personal injury, even though I'm in Minnesota this site about Michigan personal injury attorneys actually made sense, when in an accident it is important to pick the right lawyer, I learned that first hand when I was in a boat accident I picked a lawyer I knew and he didn't do anything for me. I ended up only getting a small amount when i should have received a years salary. I recommend being prepared when the unexpected comes up, do your home be educated before you need something because when it happens we seem to get all excited and forget what to say and do. So go check out this site about
Michigan personal injury lawyers and learn the ins and outs of that thing we all tread ACCIDENTS! happy motoring

No comments:

Post a Comment